The Justice Dialogues
Fearlessly confronting the issues of racism and intersectional injustice
The nation’s crisis related to racism and justice requires a collective response from people of faith and conscience.
That’s why American Baptist Home Mission Societies is gathering faith leaders and others passionate about justice to face these issues together and find a way forward.
We want to make this moment count. We want to make this the moment that change finally becomes real and tangible and not something we all just talk about.
Of course, none of us can do this work alone. So we are convening and connecting those already strategically engaged in addressing racism and intersectional injustice in the United States and Puerto Rico to:
- Engage in mutual spiritual discernment and support;
- Construct a framework for allyship, action and meaningful dialogue;
- Provide opportunities for sharing, listening and learning;
- Identify available resources and those that need to be developed; and
- Pursue opportunities for coalition building to increase the impact of efforts to dismantle and defeat racism and its intersectional injustices.
Hear the expert analysis of six individuals on the front line of the fight for social justice and change throughout the nation.
Tune in for ways people of faith can influence society on racial equity, voting, advocacy, community organizing, and more.