Judson Press implements procedures for employee health, continuity of business for customers
VALLEY FORGE, PA (ABNS 3/20/20)—Given the COVID-19 pandemic and the virus’ spread in the United States, Judson Press has implemented operational procedures both for the health and safety of its employees as well as for continuity of business for customers. Customers should rest assured that they will not experience shipping delays on their orders.
Because many churches are now worshiping online, Judson Press is now offerings its Judson Bible Journeys for Adults customers a digital version of the curriculum. The material can be downloaded here.
Amazon has notified book publishers and suppliers of a deprioritization of book fulfillment to meet the demand for medical supplies and goods. In response, Judson encourages customers to buy direct from Judson. Furthermore, Judson will provide free shipping to individuals and churches through May 31, 2020. To receive free shipping, customers must enter code “FREESHIP20” in the promotion code box during checkout.
Judson remains committed to serving its customers and will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and respond as necessary.
In the meantime, Judson recommends the following resources to help navigate during these uncertain times.
- For coming together in spirit with other American Baptists, consider the “ABC Reads” book “The Revolutionary Power of the Lord’s Prayer”;
- Pastors should consider “Envisioning the Reign of God: Preaching for Tomorrow”;
- For devotional reading, “To Live in God: Daily Reflections with Walter Rauschenbusch”; and
- For study: “Seekers, Saints and Sinners: Life-changing Encounters with Jesus.”
Other helpful titles include:
- “Making Space at the Well: Mental Health and the Church” and
- “Health, Holiness, and Wholeness for Ministry Leaders” (release date: May 1).
Founded in 1824, Judson Press is a publishing ministry of American Baptist Home Mission Societies, American Baptist Churches USA. It is committed to producing Christ-centered leadership resources for the transformation of individuals, congregations, communities and cultures.
American Baptist Home Mission Societies partners with American Baptists to promote Christian faith, cultivate Christ-centered leaders and disciples, and bring healing and transformation to communities across the United States and Puerto Rico.
American Baptist Churches USA is one of the most diverse Christian denominations today, with approximately 5,000 congregations comprised of 1.3 million members, across the United States and Puerto Rico, all engaged in God’s mission around the world.