Are you a part of a revolutionary ministry or outreach? Are you a musician, artist or creator who expresses faith through a form of art? Are you an entrepreneur whose work seeks to reach the marginalized with a fresh wind of God’s spirit?
If so, be a part of ABHMS’ Innovators Hall
at the 2017 Biennial Mission Summit
- Entrepreneurs of start-up, innovative ministries or organizations that seek to reach marginalized/unchurched/de-churched individuals or groups. Size is not a factor; vision and innovativeness are stressed.
- Musicians, bands, vocalists, rap artists and spoken-word artists with original material that is self-produced. The work need not be specifically or exclusively Christian but should reflect a world or society view through a Christian lens.
- Liturgical dancers who have performed outside of their local congregation. (Performance footage must be submitted.)
- Visual or graphic artists whose work is motivated by faith. The work need not be specifically or exclusively Christian but should reflect a world or society view through a Christian lens. Artists must have produced enough work to display multiple pieces.
- Authors, screenwriters, playwrights and poets whose work is at least self-published or self-produced.
What you’ll need to bring:
- All innovators must display and distribute written contact information, such as business cards and signage.
- Visual and graphic artists must provide their own easels and display mechanisms.
- Innovators wishing to display video must provide their own audio-visual equipment, including laptops, display monitors and power strips.
- Performers with music tracks must provide a smart phone or other MP3 listening device.
- Visual artists are permitted to create live art in Innovators Hall with nontoxic supplies and self-provided drop cloths.
What we’ll provide:
- Extension cords.
- Bass amp, complete drum kit, keyboard, microphones and stands, sound board, projection capability and screens.