Patricia A. Osborne Randolph
American Baptist Home Mission Societies
Work Phone: 800.222.3872, x2474
As American Baptist Home Mission Societies’ multi-media specialist, Patricia A. Osborne Randolph sees her role as an electronic Good Will Ambassador: “I like the idea of being able to spread a positive message through the Internet.”
Air Force veteran, single mom, videographer, and photographer, Osborne Randolph is a multi-faceted woman of the 21st century who believes life experiences teach life lessons. The lessons she learned during her four years of service in the U.S. Air Force included self-discipline and the importance of staying focused—”to finish what you start,” as she puts it—and have served her well.
Following the Air Force, she took her knack for the creative to the Art Institute of Philadelphia. There she held down a job while attending school four nights a week for four years. While pursuing her degree, she was diagnosed with breast cancer, but continued classes throughout chemo and radiation treatments, despite her doctor’s suggestion that she drop out of school temporarily.
It was during these difficult days that the lessons learned in the Air Force were especially valuable, and she was able to stay focused and disciplined. “It was difficult, exhausting and sometimes depressing but I made it through,” she says.
A native Philadelphian and the mother of one son, one of Osborne Randolph’s goals is to work with youth, broadening their horizons to show them that their futures can be bright. Admittedly “driven,” she also sees herself in the world of psychology some day.
- M.A., Marriage and Family Counseling, Liberty University (In progress)
- B.S., Multi-Media Web Design, The Art Institute of Philadelphia
- Freelance multi-media services, Power point presentation
- Freelance multi-media services, MannaCakesFromHeaven.com
- Freelance multi-media services, Mason Construction
- Freelance multi-media services, Diva Designs
- Joined American Baptist Home Mission Societies staff: October 26, 2006
- Birthday: Nov. 26