American Baptist Home Mission Societies
Work Phone: 800.222.3872, x2458
As marketing director for Judson Press, American Baptist Home Mission Societies’ publishing ministry, Linda Johnson-LeBlanc says she’s found the perfect way to combine her religious beliefs with the skills and knowledge she acquired during her years in the corporate world. With more than 20 years of experience in marketing, market research and marketing operations in various settings as well as nonprofit management and development endeavors, she was ready to invest her energies in building up the kingdom of God via resources that equip, empower and transform the Christian community.
“I was excited to know that I would be contributing to the effort to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ through books,” she says of joining the Judson Press staff.
Johnson-LeBlanc is proud of Judson Press’ rich history as well as its significance to the American Baptist denomination and the body of Christ. As marketing director, she seeks to increase awareness of Judson Press as publisher of Christ-centered leadership resources for the transformation of persons, congregations, communities and cultures.
Johnson-LeBlanc is active in her congregation, where she serves several ministries. In her spare time, she enjoys live jazz, bowling and shopping.
- M.B.A. (Marketing specialization), LaSalle University, Philadelphia
- B.A., Organizational Management, Cabrini College, Wayne, Pa.
- Project Management Certifications (project management, project leadership, risk management and contracting for project managers), PMI Institute, Newtown Square, Pa.
- Brand Delivery Lead Consultant, Fair Isaac Co., 2011-2012
- Global Market Research Analyst, SAP Americas, 2010-2011
- Senior Analyst, PriceSpective, Blue Bell, Pa., 2008-2010
- Service on several nonprofit boards of directors
- Birthday: Feb. 18
HOME MISSION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Judson Press publishes titles about Christian living, Christian education, the African-American experience, American Baptist history and beliefs, church leadership, Bible study, preaching and discipleship. Other products include church supplies, the “Journeys Adult Bible Study” curriculum and “The Secret Place” devotional periodical.
- All Judson Press resources are available at www.judsonpress.com.
- Judson Press is beginning an initiative to migrate its catalog to e-publications format.