American Baptist Home Mission Societies
Work Phone: 800.222.3872, x2458
As director of integrated marketing for Judson Press and American Baptist Home Mission Societies (ABHMS), Linda Johnson-LeBlanc says she’s found the perfect way to combine her faith with the skills and knowledge she acquired during her years in the corporate world. With more than 20 years of experience in marketing, market research and marketing operations in various settings as well as nonprofit management and development endeavors, she was ready to invest her energies in building up the kingdom of God via resources that equip, empower and transform the Christian community.
“I was excited to know that I would be contributing to the effort to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ,” she says.
Johnson-LeBlanc is proud of Judson Press’ and ABHMS’ rich histories as well as their significance to the American Baptist denomination and body of Christ. As director of integrated marketing, she seeks to create and maintain a consistent ABHMS message and voice across all communications channels; generate more efficient programming; better position ABHMS to leverage resources and manage budgets; and generate original, powerful content for publications and the organization’s websites.
Johnson-LeBlanc is active in her congregation, where she serves several ministries. In her spare time, she enjoys live jazz, bowling and shopping.
- M.B.A. (Marketing specialization), LaSalle University, Philadelphia
- B.A., Organizational Management, Cabrini College, Wayne, Pa.
- Project Management Certifications (project management, project leadership, risk management and contracting for project managers), PMI Institute, Newtown Square, Pa.
- Marketing Director, Judson Press, 2013-2017
- Brand Delivery Lead Consultant, Fair Isaac Co., 2011-2012
- Global Market Research Analyst, SAP Americas, 2010-2011
- Senior Analyst, PriceSpective, Blue Bell, Pa., 2008-2010
- Service on several nonprofit boards of directors
- Birthday: Feb. 18
HOME MISSION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Judson Press publishes titles about Christian living, Christian education, the African-American experience, American Baptist history and beliefs, church leadership, Bible study, preaching and discipleship. Other products include church supplies, the “Journeys Adult Bible Study” curriculum and “The Secret Place” devotional periodical.
- All Judson Press resources are available at www.judsonpress.com.
- Judson Press is beginning an initiative to migrate its catalog to e-publications format.